So, when I weighed myself this morning, I was three pounds lighter than when I went I weighed myself last night. Why does that happen? I'm going to stick to my morning weight! I'm not as sore as I thought I would be today. I bet I'll feel it tomorrow!
What I ate:
Breakfast - Cheereo's and milk
Lunch - Leftover mixed veggies & baked beans from last night, 2 clementines
Snack - large handful of trail mix
Dinner - Low carb spaghetti
Grazing - Sick to my stomach again from the workout! Plus, I'm not eating past 7:30 anymore.
What I thought about the workout:
It was a tiny bit easier tonight. I worked out in our living room instead of our bedroom (like I did last night). The floor is harder (bottom level) and I had shoes on tonight. I still can't do the butt kicks so I just run in place when they do them. I don't remember jumping jacks being so difficult...maybe it is all my extra weight. I just lift my arms at their pace after doing about 5 of them!
I really like that these sessions are only 20 minutes. Quick & painful ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment