skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Erica's 30 Day Shred Blog
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
This website is neat
http://www.livestrong.com/myplate/
You can track your calories eaten each day (they have a huge database of popular food) and your calories burned.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Erica
Welcome to my 30 Day Shred blog! I'm a wife to my God fearing husband, mother to our 22 month old daughter, three job working, responsibility balancing challenged, 29 year old born again Christian.
View my complete profile
My total weight loss goal
I'll update this and put the date I accomplished each goal next to it. This may take a couple months - join me as I make progress!
Goal 1 - lose 5 total pounds
Goal 2 - lose 10 total pounds
Goal 3 - lose 15 toal pounds
Goal 4 - lose 20 total pounds
Goal 5 - lose 25 total pounds
Goal 6 - lose 30 total pounds
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(13)
►
May
(2)
▼
January
(11)
I skipped two days in a row...
30 Day Shred - Day 7
30 Day Shred - Day 6
This website is neat
30 Day Shred - Day 5
30 Day Shred - Day 4
30 Day Shred - Day 3
30 Day Shred - Day 2
30 Day Shred - Day 1
Uh oh.
I'm doing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment