I took the last two days off from working out. The first (Monday) I wasn't feeling well and the second (yesterday) I literally didn't have enough time! I have lost two pounds so far and I can tell my pants aren't as snug. That is encouraging!
What I ate:
Breakfast - TLC Honey Flax bar & a clementine
Lunch - Low carb bean burrito, Activia yogurt & carrots
Snack - two sugar free Pecan Delight candies
Dinner - Bowl of cereal then a very small piece of pizza. I thought the cereal was enough but my husband ordered that new Domino's pizza and I had to try a piece. It was delicious and so much better than their old pizza!
Grazing - Sugar free Jell-0 pudding snack
What I thought about the workout:
It was surprisingly easier tonight. I thought since I had the last two days off that it would be difficult but I "breezed" through it. It was still a good workout and I still struggle doing the butt kicks but I feel so much stronger. I'm off to watch the Biggest Loser from last night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment