I messed up with food today big time. Stupid cookies. Why do you have to be so good? I went to Target tonight and got healthier, low carb food for this next week.
What I ate:
Breakfast - cereal & milk
Lunch - 1/2 Turkey hoagie from Davanni's. Not healthy at all but oh so good. They use mayo, butter AND Italian dressing on their hoagies. I also had a mini-tiny Snickers and a chocolate chip cookie. This is what happens when I am at my moms house at lunch time!
Snack - more cookies. The fudge stripe ones. Thanks, hubby, for bringing those into the house.
Dinner - Low carb spaghetti and a clementine.
Grazing - I'm sure I'll eat more fudge stripe cookies since I already blew it today!
What I thought about the workout:
I'm not doing the DVD workout today. I did about an hour and a half of cardio & arms already today! I clean an office building for a second job and I did that this morning. I live in MN and we have to pour salt on the street & sidewalks in order to keep our balance while walking on the snow & ice. The building was caked with salt on the carpet. I ended up having to vacuum for 45 minutes and go over most of the areas a couple times. I then vacuum and mop the huge entry way but my vacuum shorted out from using it so long trying to get all the salt of the carpet. So I had to sweep by hand the entry way and mop over and over again to pick up all the melted salt. That took another half hour. It was quite the workout! On top of all that, I shoveled and chipped at ice on my mom's sidewalk. I thought my arms were going to fall off. I can not believe how hard it was for me to shovel! I'm assuming since my arms were already tired from the vacuuming & mopping that that is why I was having a hard time. I am, however, going to do some squats tonight to finish out my workout for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wow, that sounds brutal! Good for you for getting it all done though!
ReplyDelete