Thursday, January 14, 2010

30 Day Shred - Day 7

Today was stressful at work and when I got home I was exhausted. I made myself workout. I feel so much better that I did.

What I ate:

Breakfast - Kashi TLC Honey Almond Flax bar & medium banana

Lunch - Low carb bean burrito, carrots, piece of cheese, Activia yogurt & a cookie

Snack - two more cookies! They were in the break room next to my office and they were medium sized. I have NO willpower.

Dinner - Baked chicken breast & mixed veggies. I figured I better eat low carb tonight since I splurged this afternoon.

Grazing - Sugar free jell-o pudding snack.

What I thought about the workout:

I did everything but the butt kicks. I still kick my butt but I don't jump when I do it. It is so nice that the workout is only twenty minutes and it goes by so fast. I pulled a muscle in my neck doing the bicycle sit ups so that stinks!

1 comment: