Saturday, January 16, 2010

I skipped two days in a row...

I didn't Shred last night and I'm not going to tonight.

Yesterday I was exhausted and run down by the time I got home from work. I didn't have the energy or willpower to work out after I put my daughter to bed. It is hard for me to work out when I am depressed. I hope to change that around, though! I heard that once you get in the hang of it, you start to feel badly when you DON'T work out.

Today I did a good hour of solid cardio & arms: I chipped the ice on my mom's (very long) sidewalk. Boy, it was tough! My arm feels like it is going to fall off. I have a new appreciation for the people who snow-plow & shovel by hand. It is very hard work. I also took my aggression out on the ice. It was therapeutic!

I was actually planning on doing my Shred tonight but I have a very, very rare opportunity to watch a movie with my husband that I refuse to give up. It is a long story but our marriage is on the rocks so I am going to enjoy this time we have together for all it's worth.

3 comments:

  1. I am keeping you in my thoughts. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, I hope you jump back in. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica, where you at girlfriend?? Jump back in!

    ReplyDelete